Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I'm in grayscale mode~

Fuhhh, I almost forgotten that I have a blog here. It's been so busy lately with assignments and exams, making me forget such things exist. LOL~

Anyways, this might just be bad time for me to write anything now, since I'm having some annoying flu plus a lil' cough down right to my chest! Grrrrrr~ Whatever sickness it is, cough is my greatest enemy. I hate cough, making me not able to eat all things that I love, which normally consists of cold and icy things. :p. Secondly chesty cough makes my whole body feels like disassembling itself.... you know *crack crack*.

Oh, yea, before I forget I better show you some of our stupid videos done for our multimedia assignment.


the casting crews : myself of course, Chee Hung, Jon, and Liping. :D

Enjoy :p

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nicely done.

the transitions, the showreels and the screenshots.. well compiled..

Nice song (jingle)chosen.

Perhaps just work on the Outfit of your cast.. and lil' more dynamic on the tone while speaking should add more credibility to the entire video.

But overall was good.

k3vIn said...

aha,thanks...For the outfit problem, we did it on the last week be4 the assignment due, so we couldn't find any outfit that can suit it, so we though of going with it. The outfit we used in putrajaya, the night scenes and the food scene was actually unplanned. We actually jus thought of going putrajaya for a meal and take a shot of food, but we end up doing lots of night scene there. :D

anyway, thanks for ya comment...but can I noe who's commenting on the other side? LOL.... :D