Saturday, March 14, 2009

Weekend's arrived, *knock knock*

DSP's over! I'm so happy! Whatever is done, is done~ nothing's gonna change. So....I'm not gonna think about it. It seems like from this paper, I got a lil' more diligent, not as procrastinator as I used to be last time. I did take time to study, take time to wake up in the middle of the night, or morning, or...whatever. It's a good start...Give an applause to yaself. *Clap clap clap*.

Anyway, after the midterm was Eddy's birthday celebration in OldTown Cyberjaya. Kinda tired already that time, and HUNGRY. Imagine eating a packet of maggi in the morning and the next meal I gonna have is in OldTown, which is like...11pm??!!?? I'm like, Super Hungry that moment, and I can't think properly, I can't speak properly, I can sit properly...That was hell, plus with the study time done from my room...to class...to library...and to exam hall. But nevertheless, I still managed to get myself to OldTown and suprisingly (or maybe its me who did not venture out to OldTown for long), I saw a few stalls,and its like a mini pasar malam there. Nothing much to talk 'bout there...*giggles*

Here comes the man of da day~



Looks boring~


David, getting shy, which is unusual~


ahhhh...he's happier now!


make a wish..


here comes the cake-cutting session~

Okie, before I continue, here's a lil' description, this is how the cake looks like, a sweet looking cake.



but, after certain amount of torture it received...



tada~~~~~
awesome, isn't it. The Great Work from Irene! An Art! ROFL

After that, it supposed to have another round for Chee Hung, but I find myself too tired, and plus I gotta wake up like 6am the next morning, so I decided to skip it, I'm sorry CH. And Anywayz, Heappie Burfdeay Eddy & Chee Hung!
Blogged with the Flock Browser

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol....i want d pics la, dude.
Yes...its an art wen cms to dividing the cake to everyone...and i hv to do it for everyone's birthday..rofl..

k3vIn said...

No problem, this weekend come back give it to you la those photos....but not much actually, few of it only. LOL