Thursday, January 21, 2010

FYP Part 1 --- almost done!

Alright, a lil’ bit more, FYP Part 1 Presentation will be over! huhuuhu….countdown….4 more days! Will upload a video later regarding what I am doing for my FYP, though some of you might already know what I’, doing.

So today was a fulfilling day for me. In the morning, I woke up around 9am, after getting an inspiration on my fyp progress…hence, I woke up and continue my fyp (without bathing, brushing my teeth or whatsoever). Without realizing, its already 11.30 when I finally noticing the time. So i rush like hell, bath and brush my teeth, coz my class is at 12pm. In the end, I managed to reach the class on time, but i sacrificed my breakfast! This breakfast cost my stomach a hunger of almost 20hours. I ate dinner yesterday around 8pm. I ate my Breakfast, yes…my BREAKFAST at 4something. Phew~

Here’s what I eat~

ABCD0001 ABCD0002
Chicken Wing with Rice (RM5) from HB1.
Highly recommended for those who wants a full full meal, with lotsa gravy.

Will update more on what I do for my fyp the next post.

No comments: