Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A day passed with zero accomplishment~

01 - 02 -  2010

I did not realized its a mirror of 0102|2010….No wonder today’s so special, special as in, I just eat, drink, go class (but slept during class, coz my mind is too tired), eat, drink, den right now, typing this post. I so wanted to study my Opto Chapter 1, but I don’t have the mood right now. I wanna do my FYP, but no mood either. So let’s see why I say this day is special.

1…
My favourite, original Swatch i got like 5-6 years ago, SPOILT!!!! Arrgggghhhhhh….dunno can fix or not.

DSC09797

 DSC09798
The strap got too frail, coz its a rubber that holds the “fins” together. I wonder if I can change it to something nicer?!

2…
Errmmmm….not suitable to say it here, LOLz….skip skip skip~

3…
I did not do anything, not even studying! Slept in class like I said, and even lecturer came in to the class 15 minutes late…++++ he’s my AA (Academic Advisor), paiseh-nya!

4…
I went to the Fu Gua Thong for the 3rd time, in a month. How great I am! LOLz, they must make me a loyalty card for special discount and promotion ady. Anyway, those who never try Fu Gua Thong before, its a shop, like any other shop, with their specialty is the Bitter Gourd Soup!

DSC09801

Next up the another Specialty, errr….I think the name is “Cha Yok”, hahahaha

DSC09802

DSC09803 

DSC09804

And after everything’s wiped out, everyone’s like…”you wanna order another plate of cha yok?”
That dish is seriously addictive, especially the second plate we got, look at the fats!!!

DSC09805

Right after the dinner, we went over to bandar puteri puchong to eat the Snow Ice in 100¥ shop. Once I stepped into the shop, guess what I saw? This…

DSC09806

When I saw this, I seriously laugh….I mean, why would a condom have a melon taste~? It don’t even sound right, what more the taste. Hahahaha…

Basically, this is what I’ve done for the whole day, and I know I’ve wasted a day, but I guess this time is alright, I’m De-Stressing!

No comments: