Thursday, July 7, 2011

Finally!!!

Tomorrow's the day and I can't wait for it to come. Finally,my final day is here and next week gonna be my new career path. I really does hope all that I've prayed will be working accordingly. I am gonna put all my effort, and double effort in it to make sure it will work out good and proper. Of course, things won't be that easy la! I will always understand that.

Anyway, tomorrow's gonna go Ipoh as well, so... Ipoh,here I come!!! It will also be the first time having family dinner together with...ahem,the Ipoh family, so kinda nervous right now! Hehe,nevertheless,everything will gonna be alright! Yoohoo

As a reminder to all,please refrain on yellowish stuff,no matter u're in whatever part of Malaysia. There will be roadblocks from tonight all the way till Sunday, so beware! Sobs,I can't wear my bad badtz maru tshirt. You see,so nice and cute!!





Anyways,I hope everyone's gonna have a great weekend,and yea...be safe!

No comments: