Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Lab Week

Oh no! After arranging all my time for the lab and assignment, I just realized that next week will be my official lab week! Let me see, monday, I'm still free, but... Wednesday i have two labs, friday I have another two labs. Sienzz. Then the following, guess what, it's the same thing again. Wednesday and Friday! Gonna go mad. Then have two assignment due date this week. Fuhh, that's the reason I'm getting my time out to update my blog. "Beh Tahan" d...

Anyway, let me update what's been happening the last 2 weeks. Last week, I was working for Siemens with Techmex. Here's some photo of my colleagues.





It's not easy to have time to take pictures (anyway, it's not because of busyness, just the matter of professionalism, not to take pictures during work, all these are after work, *grins*). Ok, ok...back to my assignment.

p/s - sorry for not updating my blog so long. Was becoming lazier nowadays. :p

No comments: