Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Perfectionist

Was wondering what she meant by some fun videos she's sending to me. Most of you knows the connections really do screwed up in the library. So I'm not able to get ahold of those videos. Of course out of curiousity, I came back and checked the email right off. Guess what's those videos all about? Take a look. (ps : this is for girls, guys please agree with it. LOL)


How To Be The Perfect Girlfriend

That will be for girls to learn. Now, for the guys! (I'm not sexist, so I do post something for the girls to enjoy too :D)


How To Be The Perfect Boyfriend

And of course, being romantic (it's sent to me together, so might as well put it up too...=>)


How To Be Romantic

So does all these teach you how to be a perfect one? I hope so, but I do find some of the things they mentioned are not that true as well.

p/s: Take note, take note.....I do love girls dress up nicely, depending on occasion, sometimes casual wear have different attraction with the right techniques. Of course, sexiness (not the extreme sexy, not really nice actually.) does play a part too. :p

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So what's your perfect girlfriend attributes would be? =p

Anonymous said...

hahhahaha, mine ar...hard to say...let me find out and I'll see..but the part about giving space and freedom with frens,that will be important for all guys, not only me~