Friday, June 27, 2008

Are you WANTED!?

Alright, I went to the Alamanda's GSC and get ahold of the movie WANTED. I'm kinda looking forward to a great movie, but from my view, it's not really that great, but perhaps, it's caused by my lack of comics knowledge! Haha...Since this movie is based on a 5/6 books comic series. (Never heard of it actually!) With Jolie, and some other high-end (ahaha, should I say popular) Hollywood actor/actress, I never thought it will be this "messy". I was complaining since yesterday, until I saw the newspaper this morning, and realized the producer was a new one, in Hollywood (I think so). So, my whole perspective changes. His name was Timur something, and it's awesome that he can get so many good actors/actresses.

What really impress me is the effects. I don't know what software or video editing they use, but I know I saw and learned all this effects in After Effects! (Yea, I'm those video/photographic effects geek!). Though it's a lil' too extreme, but since it's based on a movie, extreme might be a must to follow as close to the storyline.

Anyway, for those who wanna watch superb action, this might be for you (of you don't mind the shaky cameraman!). Oh, yea, I wonder why Malaysian Cinema was so....speechless!!! They gave us a rating as 18SG, so I already expect it will be vulgarity and some killing scenes. They freakingly cut off all the F words and some others words, which I don't remember clearly. I remember a scene where every 2 words they speak, there's a 1 second silence for about 5-6 silences there, which is very irritating. If you're saying 18SX and there's sex scenes, clear one, then you cut it, I don't mind, which is you should. But these are 18SG, and it's only some words there, and you cut it off all, then why don't they just cut all the brutal scenes with blood and just rate is as U (Umum). ZZzzzzZZzzzzz....

No comments: