Saturday, July 5, 2008

Life's been busy lately

Yea, it's been kinda busy lately, having moved in to the new house (no photos yet, will update it this week), and exam in 2 more days!! heck~~~~~ It's like...3 weeks only, and now they have maths test. It's getting sooner and sooner each sem. Haha, anyway, gotta start preparing it. Since I never update my blog for some time, it's good for me to start blogging again, coz I'll start bringing my camera to campus next week. Hehehe...

By the way, our church is doing a fund raising project for the church building. Here's some details, I will update you with some photos later...

Car Wash
Date : 19th July 2008
Time : 8am - 12.30pm
Venue : TOW Seremban (So basically open for those in Seremban on weekend ONLY! :p)
Infos :
MPV,4WD, VAN - RM20 each
Car - RM15 each
Super Bike - RM10 each
Bike - RM7 each.

There's actually another project going the same time, which is the House Cleaning. But I don't have the details yet, so check out JCG Website for details later this week, maybe on monday, :D.

So for those who really do want to contribute to this fund raising event, do contact me at 017-6092928 (Kevin). Alrighty?

No comments: