Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Together-gether

Okay, let me restart on my blog~ LOL

Yes, it's another "down-break" of my blog, and guess what, it's up again, for me having back internet connection back in my house in Cyber (with 2Mbps, fuhhhh). Anyway, let me just bring you through what happened actually this sem.

So, this is our house warming party, and we expected around 40-50, but in the end, i think we get around 40 people, but with some leaving and some entering~ And here's our group photo~ Anyway, for those who wants the photos during the house warming, do contact me. (My ym! is kevinwcm if you didn't know it earlier)



Next...



Our fren. Rommel's birthday, and we celebrated it in Wing's Cafe in Equine Park.

The highlight of the day! :p



And another thing which doesn't really related to any party or whatsoever, it's just a random picture I took when I visit Secret Recipre last week. The waiter brought our order, Hot Choc, and told us, we made it specially for both of you. Owhh~ It's nice, and the situation there at that time was kinda busy actually. If you were saying they are too free with no customer, they might do this, but this is not the case, so I find this kinda special..:D





Alrighty then, I think I better continue on my studies, just stopping by for my updates, since I can't put anything into my brain now~ :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i without a doubt adore your own posting taste, very attractive.
don't quit and also keep posting as it simply that is worth to follow it.
excited to looked over a whole lot more of your current article content, goodbye!