Saturday, May 3, 2008

Are you "Blind"?

Heck, I shouldn't have gone to Courts that day. Have been temptedd to buy that stupid camera now. It's like so worth it. Anyway, here's some pic of it...




And this babe's specs...(She has the face detection + smile detection function!!)



* 7.2 Mega Pixels with Super HAD CCD
* Carl Zeiss Vario-Tessar Lens with 4x Optical Zoom
* Large 2.5" LCD Screen
* BIONZ Image Processing Engine
* Double “Anti-blur” Solution: Super SteadyShot and ISO 3200 High Sensitivity
* Face Detection Technology for Children and Adults
* Smile Shutter
* Beginner-friendly Function Guide
* HD Slide Show with Select Music Playback



Fuhyoh~summary of my "investigation", this model, the W model (a new model) is the T album series bro. An economy bro. It's lack of the MegaPix (this is only 7.2MP, there's another with 8MP) and the touchscreen with editor, the price was reduced greatly, making it affordable for me!! wuuuhuuu....You'll see me holding that camera soon, if I managed to get a credit card for me to pay it monthly! Lack of cash$$$ now! :p

Anyway, back to my main title, what's my blind meant huh? Oh yeah...Looking around some ads, and back to our local made ads, from Petronas!



and also this



Petronas came with this Colour blind (meant our skin colour) thingy about our children,which it's true to certain extend. Nahh,let's not elaborate on that.

Back to my camera!! Wuuuhuuu...I'm waiting for my camera and back to my photo-blogging habits! Eversince I lost my camera, my passion on blog has been greatly influenced...Looks serious eh?! It's hell fact serious. I need photos!I need Colours! I need it! I need it! Reason changing to Sony? Auto mode! Those who knows me well enough will understand. For those who don't, let's just make this an opportunity to know more about me! LOL

Adios~

No comments: