Saturday, May 17, 2008

I've Done It!

yooohooo~~~~

You might be wondering why I'm so happy! Yea, some people might have thought, nahhh, it's not that hard la!!! But I'm happy here because I found my way to put a border with padding plus my border color I wanted with all the margins settings i wanted! I've learned how to do it at last. Of course, I did not purposely go and search for it. It just at this time, I got an email about some programming stuff for blogger and wordpress. Then I saw this border thingy for post img. So, that's how I got it la! :p

Anyway, about today, I've done it again! It's sushi time again!



But, today was a lil' kheng. Haha, you'll know what I mean when you see the next few photos! By the way, all this are done in 2 hours.



Yea, after my sushi, we decided to go for a dessert, so we went to the nearby shop, Secret Recipe!. So as we were talking and chattering there, for no reason, this shop Ichiban Ramen come to my view. Although, it's actually opposite Secret Recipe!'s shop, hahahaha. So we decided to dare each other to eat again, and guess what?! We DID eat again.

For banana+chocolate...



Rasberry! It's awesome today, rasberry overflowing out!



And for kids, OREO cheese cake!



And here we are, inciban ramen...





And this picture, let me explain, they literally force me to smile, so it's not really that natural~And some other random photos.





Of course after that meal, we plan to go home already, 'coz I'm seriously full, but Kath says she's too full, so we went to this mamak. She said she wanted a limau ice.



So we sat here and ordered, but by suprised, Janelle ordered a Tomyam Campur and shared it with Kath. I was like...huh? You galz still can masuk ar? Of course, they really finished everything. One word...KHENG!!!

And now, you see all the photos have borders! :p
Some might thought, what's the difference? True, I had borders in my previous photos, but...all those photos is my manual works. I added a class to each photo for a framing. So quite a tedious work. Now i saved my time on the borders! I'm satisfied! LOL...

By the way, time to sleep sleep d. nitey~~

No comments: