Thursday, May 1, 2008

Prosy Day

It was so boring (yea, I know, boring boring boring, that's what we always say), but today was specifically boring. Got nothin' to do except finishing my stupid lab report which consists 20+++ pieces (front+back), and my worse nightmare....Studying for Finals *faints*.

So.....to attain some inspiration and motivation for my tasks today, went browsing around others blog..and I found this. All thanks to Gary's blog~



Alright, let me see..
This lady here, was singing a wonderful song, yes, i mean wonderful "song", not her singing! Of course in Gary's blog, he said that he's not judging her, but for me now! She should just translate everything to....whatever language she's singing, French ke what~~
I Ken Leeeeee (I can't live)
Ilibu dibu douchoo (If living is without you)


This is from his blog too, too lazy for me to just copy down the sentences she sang again. By the way, let's just enjoy the music, not the singing (though the music was not that nice anyway).

Here's the second one from his blog also (yea, it feels like stealing others blog post, but don't mind me for today, for I'm boring and I got nothing better to do. Just let me be and let me gain some motivation to do my tasks for the day! :p)



Alright, this one here. Let me not comment, watch for yourselves!

No comments: