Saturday, May 31, 2008

Skating Mood is back, AGAIN!

Yea, it's been a few years since I last skated in Sunway on the ice. I did look miserably when I first step on the ice. But it was fun, trust me....BUT, I wouldn't understand how people goes there everyday (minus those children who are under training maybe). It's firstly so expensive (but it might be a membership discount, I don't know!) and without your own shoes, its really hard to skate even more than a 3 hours, what's more everyday!? Fuhh.

Anyway, back to my story, this is about our youth's seniors, not all actually, some of them only. Let me introduce the heroes of the day. *drumrolls*


For those who doesn't know, sitting from left is Frank, Krystle, and Chester. Standing from left is...ME, Kath, and Poh Chu.

Ok, we started off the day with Dimsum in Min Kok.



To be honest, I don't remember what food is this already, it's been a week. LOL. After that we went to the bus station to take a bus to Sunway. So some might wonder, why take bus when you have car?! This is a real long story, and I think I'll just explain whenever anyone ask, but not here!

Once we reached Sunway, we were searching for toilet. It's so hard to search when I first reach there, guess what the toilet symbol is? Take a look...



Can't see anything, can you? Take a look at the photo below!



Yea, it's so freaking small! The colors were so light too....ZZzzzz. Took us some minutes to look for this two symbols, and their smart management put so many symbols in the toilet.






So thinking of school holidays, there will be loads of people gonna skate on that day, so we thought of going early, so there won't be that much people. We go straight to the old wing and got hold a Popia before heading for the ice rink.








Yes,this place is highly recommended, but it's not for fulfilling your hunger, just eat for pleasure! LOL.

And here we are...ICE SKATING ACADEMY!!!



Here's the discussion before we buy the tickets. Kath doesn't want to play, at the end. (She said it in the beginning but we thought we could force her to play, but we failed! HAHA).



And some random photo before we go into the rink.







And here's some photo when we're ON/IN (What should I use, In or ON????) the rink.





And kath back to visit us after some shopping she did by herself!



Okay!! After some sports, next destination, LUNCH PLACE! We had a tough time deciding though, but in the end, we decided to go for a buffet, yeahhhhh, a CHICKEN Buffet! Yes, chicken, you heard it, and It's all chicken (Majority, but not 100%)





Now, after lunch we went for some shopping, actually it's just the girls, and they shop alot. In the end, my leg was exhausted and thank God for Otto (I think so) Foot Massage! Huuhuhuhu. And there's one more Vibrator, I mean some huge vibrator for you to lose your fats! It's fun, but I forgot to take some pictures of it. :p

Last Destination in Sunway, Kopitiam...It's NOT NICE! Don't go to kopitiam in sunway.....!!!





And our tired faces in bus, as we going to PJ Street for food with Danny's Gang.



After this I didn't take any picture, actually, there's one, but was not allowed to put it up due to some problem with the owner of that picture. HAHA. Basically, this is how my day is spent! Not bad huh?

No comments: