Saturday, May 10, 2008

- Pizza Madness -

I had pizzas again! Yes,again! I had it last week, last portion! And I had another pizza, LARGER portion! I feel fat.

Oh yeah,before that, let me show you the A&W Double Deluxe Burger with Cheese. I got hungry, so I went and eat before I go home when I reached seremban on the thursday. You know,when you're hungry, you'll be easily tempted by the pictures, like me!

I couldn't get the photo of the promo photo of the burger, Try to get it soon and update it in this post, but here is what I get. The burger is like so so completely different!



See the difference in thickness from any A&W near you. You'll understand what I meant.

Alright, alright, move a lil' bit backward for a lil' more, that day itself I worked with Techmex for the Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Talk&Press for the "Heroes". I have to wake up like 5.50am, well, I basically didn't "wake up", coz I didn't get to sleep that night, so I was a zombie that day!Look at those shops...it's still close! and the skies too, not often you can see such peaceful, windy, cooling walk in campus.





Guess what, I didn't notice that the sky changes color so fast, that when I reach FIT building, it's already clear blue.


Saw the Hamster there? She just reached!

Then I go on with all the typical hectic startup of work, with loads of stuff to set up, hassles here and there, and finally, we're done with the busy part. Now we're FREE!

Here's the computer lab they use for their Hands On Lab (Lab session where you put those software into real use with the help of manuals, something like our ELECTRONICS Labs, but of course,much more interesting! Why? 'cause I saw their manual!)



And more photos with the attendee...





After some while of boringness up 3 floors at the OS Lab, my "boss" came up asking how are we. So we told her that we're so boring, and guess what. She says the same! Huhuhuhu....Though, look at her busy calls.



A lil' while after she left, YeanYean came. She brought me and Enerst some nice stuff, coz it's HOT there. With the smart contruction of the FIT building, they thought the building will be filled with Cyberjaya windflow, due to their location, they did not fix any AirConditioner at the corridors of the labs and the entire FIT Building. Only the Labs, Lecturers' Room, and the Lecture Room+tutorial Room. SMART!!! This saves our day.



On the other hand, Miss Hammie and Mr Terk was so lucky to be able to stay in the Talk, which held in the Theather Hall, where they complaint it's too cold for them! @#$%$%#@@@###!



*fast forwarding.............*
And the day ends!! Wuhuhu...And here are some random pictures of the event.


My bosses...most right was Techmex boss!


The theme


What you think about this? Looks and meant wrong right!??!


Ok, Ok, enough of the past, back to today, where was I?.......Oh yea, the Pizza. Yes, I ate another meal of pizza, but we ordered the Italiano 'something' pizza. It's a so so pizza though.

I prefer the normal pizzas more, coz they look more...'pizza'.





This is the Italiano pizza, looks squary. And the greedy Kath.



And the ladies of the day...



I made a promise to myself, no more cheesy things this month. I felt 'heavy', plus more tummy! Charm!!!!

1 comment:

k3vIn said...

nahhhh....i change d la~~update the photos d la...