Tuesday, May 6, 2008

KTM - KLIA Transit - RapidKl - MY FOOT!!

Yea, I know I should be studying now, but I'm hell bored of the stuff that I'm studying. So let me "blog blog" a lil'.

Okie, decided to come back here in cyber (yea, in case some people thought I'm still back in Seremban, or even worse, some who thought I'm in Cyber already) today. Procrastinated ever since yesterday, because of the journey I have in mind when I thought of going back to Cyber. Went to the train station around 7pm.

Now again, I have complaints towards KTMB. Their stupid service and timing. I went to the station around 7pm, and I went and bought the ticket. When I saw the timeboard on top, it was "1903-Rawang". I was so happy, and waiting anxiously for the train. Behold...the timeboard changed the time to 1905. I thought there's some error, so I didn't bother and wait again. And that stupid timeboard changed from 1905 to 1910, to 1915, to 1917, to 1920....and they themselves found out that they look stupid, they changed it to a final time...1932, and that train came at 1930. It was freaking wasting time, and I thought of going back a lil' earlier so I couldn rest more.

Ok, enough with the complaint, after the KTM, I proceed to KLIA transit in Bandar Tasik Selatan station. This is the journey I need to take everytime I take KTM to KLIA transit station. It's not short alright, with my luggages.



And this is the second half of the journey before I can reach the station.



Athough nothing's bad happened, I do feel today I wasted lot'sa time. I found out I just missed the transit when I reached the station's counter. Waited for another freaking 25 minutes. And it's freaking quiet that time!!!



Yeahhh...the transit came. "Please press the button to open doors"
*push push*....
It opened. And here I am again, the transit. For those who never ever ride on a transit before, here's a pic of it. Its super clean and BRIGHT!



Moving on...on the T429 bus. :D
Guess what is that?



Can't guess? It's not a building. It's the MSC (Multimedia Super Corridor) pole along the way to Cyber's "City". LOL~

And yea, I got myself a name on the moon..."again". Not really sure what it was, but...nahhh~ Just put my name nia ma... Just put la. If you want to put yours, feel free to click here.

No comments: