Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Exam week is hectic

It's finally here again, the EXAM WEEK! I'm having an Electronics paper in a few hours later. Gotta finish everything by then, but got very very boring. So I decided to update my blog to release some of my boredom to this post. So if this post bores you, do wait for my next post, which I suppose to be a little later, mayb this weekend?!

When I'm back to blogger, I can't keep remembering what CITS've done to us. They blocked so so so so so many websites and redirects them back to google and their bulletin board, and I'm like...FOR WHAT I wanna go into the bulletin board again?

I mean if they really want to fix the connection or test the connection speed and bandwidth used by each site, do it mayb 2 weeks from now, when everyone's on their holiday! Not now during the finals, where everyone's so tension, and here comes another problem! NOT SMART at all...

Ok, talk about today, went to Alamanda to study, in A&W. I'm suprised that A&W has a number of electric point where I can charge my laptop. It was worth the rootbeer I bought there. With my sweetheart studying with me together, I'm so much motivated, and managed to finished what I plan to study there. Woohooo~

After studyin, we went for dinner in.....*drum rolls*
SUSHI KING!

Before we enter the shop, it was around 7 plus, we took a stroll along the "lake".



I just realized that the two tower (You see the two tower betwen the alamanda logo) changes color every...ermmm....10-15 secs. By the way, for those who doesn't know, this area I'm standing is the Esplanade Alamanda (trying to be a duplicate of S'pore version! LOL)

Not wasting time, due to the tiredness, we enter the SUSHI KING shop and sat.



Of course, those who knowing me the best, will know that we will order Sake first. An extra Miso Soup is in our menu as well. Veli cold la~whole day in aircond mall....



Alright,since we're in sushi shop, let us teach all those who dunno the real method of eating sushi, especially SAKE! (Salmon on JapRice)

STEP 1: Get a SAKE, of course! LOL



STEP 2: Dip the Salmon with Jap Soy sauce + Wasabi (only dip the amount of Wasabi you think you can handle, or else....) and not too much soy sauce, it will cover up all the salmon's freshness.



STEP 3: Put it back on top of the rice.



STEP 4: EAT IT! *yumm yumm*



RESULTS!!!!



Hahaha, but the fact that I remind you all to only dip enough wasabi, it was because my dear put too much wasabi on it! So the previous photo was somehow "acted" by me.(but the salmon was really fresh!). This is my true expression that time! *gasping for breath* *gasp gasp gasp*



Next, next menu....If I'm not mistaken...Burger Inari. It "burger bun" is Inari, the "beef" is Egg stick and Crabmeat stick.



Haven't tried it though, took the plate and got a snap of it before I putting it back on the conveyor belt. *peep peep...no ppl looking,fast..put back!*

I suggest the sushi lovers to visit this shop, it's new, bright, good service. Though is a lil' smalll compared to other location, but the benefits here is, their sushi is fresh, for they don't put everything on the belt and wait for people to take it. Some sushi only God knows how many rounds it took around the shop!

Lastly, finally uploaded..Mother's Day presentation from our church. Cute lil' boys...Pre-teen of our church.


No comments: