Thursday, May 8, 2008

Exam Mode!!!

Ahhh, I feel so "flat" now...flat in a way that everything goes on without an increment or decrement. Wanted to study so much, but couldn't really enter.



I hate studying for something I don't see much uses anytime soon. Gimme exams like web designing, graphics editing and designing, I'll surely put my all out into that assignment/exam. Cause I SEE THE END RESULTS!!!

Never really thought of studying engineering, but due to parents words and decision, got not much choices though. Really thought of changing faculty before, but think about it again, I already wet my leg into this course for like...2 years...just go on la.

Back to study MODE again....and gotta wake up at 6am tomolo! *yikes*
Shouldn't have drank nescafe just now...Now I felt so damn energetic, but tired...So how to explain this kinda feeling?

2 comments:

chrisshee said...

hi.

so i see you are taking engineering but your passion is in web & graphics design. cool~

check out the following site,

http://personalie.blogspot.com/

and google up for "vector illustrations". i think it's quite a current trend in web designs if not mistaken.

well speaking of studying a boring course.. i'm in accounting and my passion is not with "compliance". but guess what? it's beginning to mean a lot to my life. we all just have to slowly go through the process of learning sth we are not passionate about to add value to our credentials afterall.

at the end of the day, wouldn't we be much better off than what we could be without that EXTRA degree? it's always great to be able 2 study what we deeply connect with, but had we considered the fact that we wouldn't have cared a damn about what we are studying now and might be contented with ourselves without this additional knowledge if we were to be doing what we love now?

we could have lost out so much coz at the end of the day, to learn up what we are passionate about isn't hard at all and is never too late right dude?

hey if you think engineering means nothing to you, check out youthsays.com's entrepreneurial forum, alex and ingenieur are engineering students who seemed to have benefited a lot from the course. try seeing what they see.

just my humble opinion.

yea everybody hates studying for exams.. me 2!! haha!

and your web layout and designs is cool~

k3vIn said...

Hey chris...thanks for your comment!

guess what, took some time for me to read, nad same thing goes for me tp ponder on what you've said! Truly encouraged by your words!

Thanks Dude~

:D