Wednesday, May 7, 2008

A random day

Here goes another day/week before the finals. Everyone will be lingering around the library, FIT rooms, and FOE's tutorial+lecture rooms, not to listen to lectures or attending any tutorials but to STUDY! Yes..time for study MODE is back. Everyone looks so stress except some cases like mine....



while my hammie friend....



Hahaha, that not really true actually, just me picking up some emo photos out.
Here's what actually happened. Not that emo.."overall".







Everyone looks happy right? All thanks to Smile Shutter...*dang, I'm like promoting it now!*

Anyway, was kinda happy for being able to settle everything, My lab report, my fees, my solutions for Electronics and even the memory stick i gotta buy for PC. Done for the week, now's left is thw work with Microsoft tomorrow. Gotta rest early tonight...

Yea, by the way, baby...here's what I ate just now, kinda hungry, so ordered them to add more mee-hoon to it. LOL, taste was....awesome,but maybe 'cause I'm hungry! Everything taste tasty when you're hungry, don't ya think so?

No comments: