Saturday, May 3, 2008

The Gigajoule's outcome

So, after my youth service today, we went for a meal in Pizza Hut. Man, that was awesome, it's been ages since I ate pizza hut, and what more, we ordered a stuffed crust! *xtra cheese! weeeee~~*

Then was talking about Korean Movies (which I don't watch), but it just happened that Joshua's eating with us. And for those who doesn't know (or still don't know, for the case of my same church members!!!), he came to our church for internship for his final year training, a STM (Seminary of Theology) student. And yea, he's a Korean, but not that pure, in terms of his character and his ways of doings things. Maybe he'll well influenced by western culture in his family, Maybe?!

So after some chat, I decided to watch Iron-Man! Since Danny says that it's awesome, so might as well take a look for myself.



some review by me about the movie. The character Tony Stark, he was awesome. His hilarious yet heroic character fits this movie the most, with his incredible words from his mouth, the movie, for me, don't seem to be boring at all. Though it's not intense from the beginning till the end, and whose the bad guy and whose the good can be predicted from the beginning of the movie, it's still worth a watch. Serious! I'm amazed by the effects and the 3d graphics and movement of the movie. Creativness and Design Technology nowadays really out of my grab now! Wish to have more opportunity to touch some of this instrument and get some "guru-s" to teach me some basic skills of it!

Since I don't see iron man's comic or cartoon, so, for fun, I went and take a look in Wiki and see what's Iron-Man all about. And I found this photo! LOL...see the difference!!!!

No comments: