Monday, May 5, 2008

W120 - I got'cha~!

Haha, sorry for my un"faithfulness" towards the color of the camera! YES! I bought it...the W120. Wuuuhuuuuu...Here's how my camera looks like.



Looks nice right? At first I was thinking, "I will never take a pink or silver!"But see what I got myself now! Haha, but this pink looks really nice. It's soft and kinda "gentle". Love it...

Anyway, here's some brief preview of my camera capabilities...


This is under normal light, room lighting. (By the way, all the photos I'm using their preset mode and auto mode, no manual tuning yet! :p)


This is under a orange bulb, with smile detection mode on-ed. It took automatically with my smile detection sensitivity at "medium".


Lastly, this is with the macro mode, nothing so macro, just take for fun...hahahaha...

So that's my preview for it, not bad huh? For a price like this, the functionality was satisfying enough for me, not forgetting it's HD Ready Still Image Slideshow with Music. It's great too...Tried on my TV, of course it's not HDTV, but it's still crisp and sharp with brilliant color.

You shall see more photos in my blog very very soon! till then~~

No comments: